General terms and conditions
- Names of Parties and scope of Terms and Conditions
- Process of buying
- Delivery, personal receipt
- Payment options
- Limitation of responsibility
- Data security
- On this website (in the following: website) the developer and the operator, as well as the seller of the services which are presented on the website is:
Company name: International Fit Kid Division Llc.
Seat: Hungary, 5008 Szolnok Radnóti Miklós street 39.
Post address: Hungary, 5008 Szolnok Radnóti Miklós street 39.
Registry court keeping the register: Registry Court of the Szolnok Tribunal
Registration number: 16-09-013857
Tax number: 23762460-2-16
Bank account number: MKB Bank: 10300002-10557334-48820013 EUR
10300002-10557334- 49020010 HUF
Address: 5008 Szolnok Radnóti Miklós street 39.
Opening hours: Monday – Friday 09-15:00, Saturday, Sunday closed, for any other appointment prior arrangement is needed!
(in the following: Operator and Seller)
- The website can be accessed on URL fitkid.eu on the internet network. General Terms and Conditions is in effect all the time and can be downloaded and saved from Terms and Condition link. Code of conduct is not applied into the contract.
- By viewing, registrating, and buying (any of the listed conduct) on the website this contract of Terms and conditions is being created between the Operator and the user of the website. You, as the user of the website, are obliged to accept the conditions of this Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept any of the actions of this Terms and Conditions, you are permitted to use the website, and cannot make purchase on the website.
- The operator of the website is free to make a change on the prices, scope of the presented services, deadlines etc. The change is in effect from the appearance on the website. Any customer who does not agree with the modification of the rules have to stop making purchases. The changes do not affect the already created contracts (confirmed orders).
- Process of buying, creation of the purchase and sale contract
- Beside the contractual relationship, which is being created by viewing the website, in the case of ordering from the website a delivery (purchase and sale) contract is being created between the customer-user and the Seller. For this legal relationship the ordering and confirmation, also the Terms and Conditions are normative.
- By sending the orders the customer automatically accepts the conditions of the sales contract. The contract is being created when the customer confirms the order by email. When the confirmation email is not arrived within 48 hours, the customer is being exempted from the proposal bound, and is not obliged to buy the ordered product, or use the ordered service. The orders are automatically stored on the website, and the customer can review them later. The Parties accept, that the contracts which are being created in this manner are considered as written contracts, the contract is being created in Hungarian, and the normative for this is the law of the Republic of Hungary. The concluded contracts are not going to be registered. The hereby Terms and conditions are applied to this contract. According to the order number by request the Seller can send an electronical copy of the order. The Seller sends a written confirmation of the contract by the delivery of the products according to the law. The written confirmation can be on the invoice of the products.
- The ordering is only possible electronically through the website’s webshop, which can be accessed via website fitkid.eu. Orders placed via telephone, fax, email, letter are not valid and the Seller is not going to fulfill. The website can be accept and fulfill only those orders which are being placed through registration on the website and for this, all the mandatory fields are required to be filled on the purchasing site by the customer. For the losses from the omission of these, and from the technical errors during the process, the website is not taking responsibility. For the additional costs of delivery to a poorly defined or incorrectly specified address or other data, the customer is taking responsibility.
- Possibilities to avoid errors during data entry:
The customer have chance for the correction of the errors during data entry before clicking “Send order” button. After sending the order, a data entry error have to be indicated as soon as possible on email@example.com.
- Accurate indication of electronic contact is particularly important. In case of incomplete contact details, the Seller will not fulfill the order.
- By browsing the website, you can order it to the virtual basket by clicking on the “Order” function on the website of the selected service you want to purchase.
- The prices indicated on the website are in all cases gross prices plus VAT, unless VAT is indicated separately. 27% of gross prices is the amount of value added tax. The prices indicated in the Webshop (the seller’s offer) are valid until revoked or changed. The prices indicated are for information only and do not constitute an offer on the part of the website owner. The Web Store is not responsible for such errors, it will inform the customer after recognizing the error.
- The web store reserves the right of ownership of the product until the purchase price is fully paid.
3.1 The services ordered on the Website provide online access to other services provided by the Seller.
- Payment options
4.1 Online bank card payments are executed via the Barion system.
4.2 The merchant does not get and store bank card data. Barion Payment Inc., the provider of this service, is an institution under the authority of the Central Bank of Hungary, its license number is: H-EN-I-1064/2013.
- The Seller undertakes a different warranty period for the goods sold by it, depending on the product types, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- The Seller’s liability for warranty and guarantee is governed by Act IV of 1959 on the Civil Code. (hereinafter: the Civil Code) and Act No. 151/2003 Coll., on the mandatory warranty for certain durable consumer goods. (IX. 22.) are decisive.
- Limitation of Liability
- Purchasing on the Website presupposes that the Customer is aware of and accepts the possibilities and limitations of the Internet, in particular with respect to technical performance and possible errors.
- The Website is not responsible in any way for the things listed below, for whatever reason:
- Not getting some data or accidental change of any data sent and / or received on the Internet.
- Any malfunction in the Internet network that prevents the Website from operating smoothly and making purchases.
- Any failure of any receiving device on the communication lines.
- Loss of any letter sent without registration whether received in paper or electronic form, but especially any data.
- Any software is not working properly.
- Consequences of any program error, extraordinary event, or technical error.
6.3. The Website shall not be liable on any grounds for any direct or indirect damages arising out of your connection to the Website or your viewing of the Website.
6.4. User is fully and unlimitedly liable for damages resulting from the provision of other person’s personal data or its publication on the website. In such a case, the operator shall provide all assistance to the competent authorities in order to establish the identity of the wrong-doer.
6.5. All users must use the public communication channels which are part of the website (writing product reviews) at their own risk. The website is not automatically moderated; if the operator becomes aware of any offensive content by somebody reporting it or the operator finds it in any other way, the operator shall have the right to remove any content or part of it temporarily or permanently without justification. In the event of repeated or grossly infringing conduct, the operator has the right to permanently delete the given user from the users of the site, including the cancellation of his registration.
7.1. The copyright of all content on the website (article, product description, informant, this present GTC, figure, image, other information or data) belongs to the operator of the website without any spatial or temporal restrictions. In particular, the content downloaded from the website may not be used, processed, copied, etc. for purposes other than purchasing on the website. The Website will immediately initiate legal action against the infringer in the event of infringement of copyright and other rights or breach of this Agreement. By using the website, the user accepts that copying the content of the page or using it for a purpose other than that specified here is considered an infringement (violation of these GTC) even if it may not be protected by copyright. In case of all such violations, the user accepts that the website is obliged to pay a penalty of at least HUF 100,000 to the website operator even without proof of damage.
7.2. The Website reserves the right to bring legal proceedings before courts or authorities against any person who commits or attempts to commit an infringement using the Website (including making a purchase). The Website shall not be liable for any infringement committed by a third party to the detriment of any user or purchaser.
7.3 In the event of any violation of the use of the site or related to the interests of the Seller, the operator of the website has the right to suspend the user’s registration with immediate effect, delete his personal and other data and registration. The data may continue to be processed for the purposes of infringement or tort proceedings. The website is not obliged to notify the user of the above steps.
7.4. The internet link to the website is free to place. However, the website reserves the right to request its termination without justification.
7.5. The display of the website or any part of it on other domains, for example as a framed application – as part of its own pages – is only possible with prior written permission.
7.6. The website on which the link to the website is placed must not give the impression that the operator of the website recommends, supports the use or purchase of the service or product sold or offered on that website.
7.7. The linking website must not contain false information about the legal relationship between the website and the linking website and the website. The website opposes the use of any links to it, which is detrimental to the website’s reputation and interests.
7.8. Some services on the website place a unique identifier, called a cookie, on the user’s computer. Cookies are only used to facilitate the “authentication” of users, they are not used by the operator for other purposes. Disabling users to accept cookies does not prevent them from using the services of the website.
8.2. Use of the website and registration is voluntary. By registering on the site, the users consent to the operator handling the personal and other data provided by them in accordance with the provisions of these GTC. The data is managed by the operator until the user requests its deletion (at the same time as deregistration).
8.3. Scope of data managed:
- data to be provided for successful registration: name (surname, first name), billing and / or delivery address (street, house number, city, postal code), telephone number, e-mail address.
- details of the orders (products ordered, purchase price, possibly delivery costs).
8.4. The legal basis for data management is voluntary consent pursuant to Section 3 of the Data Protection Act (in electronic form, with implied behavior).
8.5. The purpose of data management is to use the services of the site, to enable the fulfillment of the contract concluded between absentees.
8.6. Place of data processing: the operator’s registered office, site.
8.7. The data management authorization granted to the operator of the website extends to management by International FitKid Llc., its successor, current owner(s), Third parties are also eligible for data management whose members are also members of Fitkid Llc. and their purpose is exclusively and directly in line with the principles of data management detailed here.
8.8. During the processing of the data, the operator complies with the Avtv. shall act with the utmost care, keep it confidential and not make it available to third parties, unless this is necessary for the exercise of its rights under the contract, or its transfer to the data authorities is required by law, an official order or a court judgment.
8.9. If you have any questions or problems regarding the handling and use of your data, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org or by return receipt to the Operator’s International Fit Kid Division Llc.
We wish you a good browsing and a successful purchase!